THE OWL AND THE PUSSYCAT

Went to sea .........

My Photo
Name:
Location: scotland

Saturday, November 19, 2005

WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOUT THEN?

The first post on this blog is a copy and paste job from my other blog "LIFE IN THE SLOW LANE" just to start this one off.

I don't even know if the title will stay the same, but no matter as I have a great deal to get down about the run up to this life changing decision. Which I am looking forward to immensely, but at the same time with a great deal of trepidation.

It is making waves, some good, some not so good, amongst family and friends, but has nevertheless been an interesting exercise so far, from the point of view of being on the receiving end of their reactions. Some has been fairly predictable, some have been surprising. That's people for you though eh?

I am on a learning curve like I have never experienced, and we haven't even started yet. It is exhilarating and exciting, and I cannot wait to get started, to take control of my own destiny and live "outside the box".

Stand by for further developments.

Kats

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home