THE OWL AND THE PUSSYCAT

Went to sea .........

My Photo
Name:
Location: scotland

Friday, November 25, 2005

NEARLY SOLD


I received a good offer on the house yesterday, which I accepted.

My feelings are very mixed. Relief and sadness all at the same time. Relief that we got a good price and have made a hefty profit which will solve all our financial problems, have money for the boat and quite a bit left over.
Sadness because this has been my home for the last 10 years and I've enjoyed living here in this Glen. But if you gotta go, you gotta go.

So, away with the self pity, and onwards and upwards. The buyers don't want to complete until March, which is great and gives me time to sort through the junk and hopefully make a bit of money out of it. I won't have to freeze my ass off on the sea for too long.

Him Indoors is off to see another boat next week which is lying on the River Weaver in Cheshire.

Now then, where's the tranquiliser gun and which cupboard will I start on first.

Kats

4 Comments:

Blogger Ron Bury said...

Life can be a crock of shit.

The trick is to keep the shit in and think outside the crock.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Gavin Corder said...

Kats, you are incredibly prolific!

11:00 AM  
Blogger kats said...

I do my best Gavin.

Kats:0)

11:59 AM  
Blogger Span Ows said...

Love the picture...

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home